When can I expect to see my monthly deposit in my bank account?
- Your disbursement is processed with a deposit date of the 25th day of the month. A delay may be experienced if the 25th falls on a weekend or legal (non-banking) holiday.
When can I expect to see my monthly financial report?
- Our owner reports are prepared and e-mailed on the last day of each month. Please contact our office if you don't receive your report by the first day of the following month. In addition, each one of your reports (from November 2010 forward) is available for you to view online at your owner portal. Access to your owner portal is available at the top of this page.
My tenant moved in last month & only made a partial rent payment this month. Why did they do this?
- All of our residents pay a full month's rent the day that they sign their Rental Agreement and pick up the keys; no matter what day of the month they move in. Additionally, all of our tenant's rents are due on the first day of each month. If your new tenant moved in on any day other than the first day of the month, a rent proration for the following month will be calculated to bring them current for the period (i.e., paying only the balance due through the first of the following month).
- March 15 - Tenant moves in & pays full month's rent of $1000.00 (paying for the period March 15th - April 15th)
- April 1st - Tenant pays the balance of the rent due for April in the amount of $500.00 (April 16 - April 30th)
- May 1st - Tenant pays monthly rent amount of $1,000.00 for the remaining term of their Rental Agreement.