Our company has implemented some of the most advanced technology available in our industry. This technology provides convenient online access to your rental account at your Tenant Portal. Activating your Tenant Portal will allow you to view your rental account, pay your rent online and submit maintenance requests directly into our system online. So be sure you activate your Tenant Portal so that you can take advantage of these convenient online tools. Activating your Tenant Portal is easy; just contact our Accounting Department to request the activation of your account. Questions about how it works? Click here to watch a quick video about setting up and accessing the features of your tenant portal.
All rents are due on the first day of the month. There is a 5 day grace period. Therefore, any rent payment received after the 5th day of the month is assessed a late fee. Your rental payment must be in our office by 9:00 AM on the 6th day of the month or postmarked by the 5th day of the month to avoid being charged a late fee.
Online Tenant Portal – Contact Susie in our Accounting Department to request activation of your online Tenant Portal. We encourage all of our Residents to use this convenient feature. Once your Tenant Portal is activated, you can pay your rent and submit work orders directly into our system. Although we initiate the activation of your Tenant Portal, we have no control of your online payments, bank account information, etc. You’re in total control and can make either a one-time payment, or set up your recurring monthly rent payment. There is no charge for making a payment with your bank account. However, there is a nominal transaction fee charged for payment with a credit card or Visa® debit card ($3000.00 maximum payment).
Pay Stations – You can pay your rent at any one of our convenient pay stations. They’re located in all Ace Cash Express® and 7-Eleven® convenience stores. Enclosed with your paperwork, you’ll find a re-useable PaySlip. Just provide the PaySlip to the clerk and make your cash payment. Your Payslip has your account information in the form of a code. The clerk will post your payment directly to your account and provide you with a receipt. This is the only source available to make cash rent payments to your account. The cost is $3.99 per transaction ($1500.00 maximum payment).
Mail – You can mail your personal check, cashier’s check or money order:
your rent payment payable and mail it to:
Performance Property Management
In Person – Payments can be delivered to our office in person during business hours only. Due to the increase in crime, we do NOT have an after-hours drop box at our office nor do we accept cash rent payments. However, the payment resources described above, provide a safe & convenient method for payments.
Click Here to view our page on Quick-Fix repairs. We've included videos and other helpful information that may resolve your issue without having to wait for a repair person. These Quick-Fix items can save you valuable time.
Repairs & Maintenance
- All non-emergency work orders must be submitted in writing. This insures a paper trail for reference and reduces the risk of omitted repairs. We recommend using your Tenant Portal to submit your work order. The work order generated from your Tenant Portal is entered directly into our system and allows you to track the status of your work order at your convenience. You can also send your maintenance request via e-mail, fax or U. S. Mail.
Be as detailed as possible when submitting your maintenance request.
Bad Example: The toilet doesn't work.
Great Example: The toilet in the hall bathroom won’t flush. I push on the handle, but nothing happens.
If you’re not using your Tenant Portal, be sure to include your property address and a daytime phone number where you can be contacted to schedule your maintenance appointment.
Call our maintenance coordinator, Chloe Bennett, if you have an urgent maintenance request that requires immediate attention.
After Hours Emergency Maintenance - If you have an after hours maintenance issue that requires immediate attention, (such as a broken water pipe or you're unable to secure your residence, etc.), please call our after hours maintenance center toll free at (855) 559-5525.
*THIS IS TO BE USED FOR AFTER HOURS MAINTENANCE EMERGENCIES ONLY*
*Do NOT contact any contractor directly for maintenance. Maintenance cannot be performed without a work order dispatched by a representative of our office.*
In the event of a fire, vacate the building and call 9-1-1 . Then contact our office or after-hours call center immediately.
In the event of a (suspected) gas leak, vacate the building and call PG&E at 1-800-743-5000, ASAP.
Please test your carbon monoxide alarm and smoke alarm(s) at least once a month to ensure the safety of you and your family. Be sure to replace the batteries when needed. For additional safety, it's recommended that your battery be replaced annually. Contact our office immediately if any of your safety alarms are not functioning properly or if you're unable to obtain a battery. A replacement battery battery will be provided at no charge, if needed.
Contact our office for written authorization of satellite
cable installation. Certain requirements must be met in order
to obtain authorization. PLEASE NOTE, under no circumstance may
any hardware be permanently attached to the structure of the premises.
Contact our office for details.
All maintenance appointments must be cancelled in advance of the appointment day or a service charge may be assessed. The following are the terms for cancelling a maintenance appointment:
- First Same-Day Cancellation - "no charge". We understand that unforeseeable issues arise from time to time.
- Second Same-Day Cancellation (of the same work order) - A $25.00 service charge will be assessed. The maintenance technicians have a schedule that they're trying to maintain. A same day cancellation doesn't give the technician adequate time to rearrange their schedule.
- Third Cancellation (of the same work order) - An additional $25.00 service charge will be assessed. Plus, a Notice to Enter will be served so that our maintenance technician can complete the necessary repairs on the original work order. We have an obligation to the property owner to ensure that the premises are maintained in good repair.
- "No Show" - A trip charge will be assessed to the tenant if an appointment is made with a Vendor, and nobody is present to allow the technician into the unit to complete their work. The cost of a trip charge varies by Vendor. However, the range is typically $50.00 to $80.00. This fee is waived if you’ve given our office permission to enter.
- Damage, Misuse & Neglect - Per your Rental Agreement, Residents are responsible for maintenance caused by damage, misuse and/or neglect. What does that mean? If your toilet isn't working and is caused by someone flushing a stuffed animal, or some other foreign object down the toilet, the Resident will be responsible for the cost of repair. However, if it's caused by a failed part in the toilet, the Owner will pay for the repair.